You love singing and that is all that matters! Our all-new service aims to put you in the spotlight where you can sing your favourite songs to your heart’s content. A first for the DTH industry, Tata Sky’s Karaoke service boasts of an updated video.
You love singing and that is all that matters! Our all-new service aims to put you in the spotlight where you can sing your favourite songs to your heart’s content.
Watch the original music video as you sing along.
Regular karaoke sets that are available in the market are very expensive.
Tata Sky’s Karaoke service is available at an annual subscription.
Regular karaoke tracks feature random and/or static visuals, along with lyrics and cues.
Tata Sky’s Karaoke Service is the first in the world to feature original Bollywood videos, along with lyrics
An album has a limited shelf life as
it has a set number of songs.
The albums on Tata Sky’s Karaoke offering will be refreshed every month with new albums.
Regular karaoke models feature
only an instrumental version of a track.
The Tata Sky Karaoke Service offers you the option to select either instrumental mode or with vocals.
Regular karaoke services do not
have the option to test your singing skills.
The Tata Sky Karaoke Service makes singing even more fun with an exciting ‘Score’ mode.
All Tata Sky+ Transfer subscribers will be able to sample this service, as we are offering one free album for you to sample. Subscribers can launch the album & watch the song videos.
As an existing Tata Sky+ Transfer subscriber you avail our Karaoke service at Rs 699 for an annual subscription. If you are applying for a new Tata Sky+ Transfer connection (or a MultiTV connection or are seeking to upgrade) just ask our representatives for special offers.
1. Why should I subscribe to the service?
As compared to other karaoke sets available in the market, the Karaoke service available on Tata Sky+ Transfer is reasonable and hassle-free. Regular karaoke sets are very expensive. The Tata Sky Karaoke Service is available at an annual subscription of just Rs 699 and this includes the regular updation of content. Other features include-
2. Is the service available for all?
Tata Sky Karaoke Service is available on Tata Sky+ Transfer only. If you are new to Tata Sky, you can CLICK HERE to buy a Tata Sky+ Transfer connection. If you are an existing Tata Sky subscriber, but do not have Tata Sky+ Transfer, you need to upgrade to Tata Sky+ Transfer to activate the service. To upgrade your connection, CLICK HERE.
If you already have a Tata Sky+ Transfer connection CLICK HERE.
3. How can I access the service?
- On boxes with ‘Specials’ as a Category, it will be listed under Guide > Specials > Karaoke.
- On boxes without ‘Special’ as a category, it will be listed as:
- Guide > All Channels > Ch 805
- Guide > Music> Ch 805 Karaoke
- Karaoke service is a surf-able channel. You will be able to view the portal when browsing channels on your TV
4. What is the subscription charge?
The Tata Sky Karaoke service charges are Rs 699 for an annual subscription; and will be available only on our helpline. One free album will always be available for sampling of the service.
5. If I have MultiTV connection, do I need to pay for both boxes?
You can use the service on Tata Sky+ Transfer only. If you have MultiTV + Transfer connections you will be able to enjoy karaoke just like other TV channels and interactive services.
6. Can I sample the service before buying?
There is a free pack that allows you to sample a few songs & get a feel of the service. However, to enjoy the entire experience you will need to purchase the mic. To get an idea about our song collection & to check out the free pack go to our Karaoke service on ch 805.
1. I could see a song album last month and now it is not available on the service.
Fresh and exciting song packs get added and refreshed to the library regularly. As a result you may not see the same album packs again and again.
2. My friends and other family members can see songs packs; but those songs are not available on my box.
Tata Sky sends across the song packs to your box through broadcast technology. For song packs to reach you faster we advise you keep your box switched on at all times to be able to receive the song packs faster.
3. I saw an advertisement on Channel 100 of songs of a particular film but I cannot see it on my Karaoke service.
As we mentioned earlier, Tata Sky sends across the song packs to your box through broadcast technology. For song packs to reach you faster we advise you keep your box switched on at all times.
4. I do not like the album packs available on the service.
Tata Sky’s endeavour is to constantly add new songs or album packs to the service. Keep checking the service for more songs!
Our karaoke library has a mix of Bollywood songs from the late 90s to current romantic, evergreen & party songs. The service offers around 50 songs per month. These songs are refreshed at regular intervals.
5. Can I use the service without a mic?
To enjoy karaoke to the fullest, along with the ‘score’ mode, you will need a mic. However, if you do not have a mic, you can sit back and enjoy the videos in a non-scoring mode as well!
6. Is there a warranty on mic?
The mic you purchase with the service comes with a one month service warranty.
7. If I have 2 Tata Sky+ Transfer boxes do I need to get mics for both connections?
You can use the same mic on both the boxes provided both are Tata Sky+ Transfer connections. however you will have to use the mic one at a time.
8. Can I purchase a mic from the market?
Yes, you can purchase the mic from the market. USB mics are not easily available in the market and they are fairly expensive, whereas Tata Sky offers it at Rs 1390 only. Contact us for special offers on the Karaoke service.
9. How many mics can I use at a time?
You can use only one mic at any given point on a single box
1. How can I access Tata Sky Karaoke Service on my box?
On boxes with ‘Specials’ as a Category, it will be listed under Guide > Specials > Karaoke.
On boxes without ‘Special’ as a category, it will be listed as:
- Guide > All Channels > Ch 651
- Guide > Music> Ch 651 Karaoke
Karaoke service is a surfable channel. You will be able to view the portal when browsing channels on your TV
NOTE: Each album contains 5 songs and at any given time there will be 10 to 12 albums available (about 50 songs). There will also always be one free album for sampling.
2. How can I change the settings?
To change your Karaoke settings press the blue button on your remote. Use <> (arrow symbol) keys to change the settings.
3. Can I plug the mike into the USB port on my own or should I call the ISP?
You do not need to call for an ISP. The mic provided to you will be a USB mic which you can easily plug into the USB port of your Tata Sky+ Transfer box.
4. I can see two USB ports on the box? Which one should I plug the mike into?
You can plug the mic into any of the two USB ports (front next to the LED lights where there is a flap or on the back) on your Tata Sky+ Transfer box as per your convenience.
5. I tried to plug the mike into both USB ports (back and front) on the box but the mike is still not working.
The mic will only work on Tata Sky+ Transfer box. If you are still unsuccessful please call the engineer to see if the USB port is working fine.
Share your details and we'll call you back.
One of our representatives will get in touch with you.